Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Workarounds discovered: Liberty & Justice 1640 should return to its regular program schedule Tues. night 9/6

I thought of a workaround and after considering it for a couple days, I have decided to go with it. My personal desktop computer uses the same motherboard model that the Liberty & Justice automation computer uses. I can install it in the Liberty & Justice computer along with all the other hardware that was originally there. With that there should be no issues with activation or having to re-register the automation software.

This will cause some inconvenience as I will need to temporarily reshuffle the functions I normally do on my personal computer to other devices. But I'll live with it for a few weeks.

Expect the internet stream, normal audio processing, and regularly scheduled programming to return by 6 AM Eastern on September 7th.  

No comments:

Post a Comment