Sunday, September 8, 2013

The continuous hack attacks against LibertyandJustice1640.com have been dealt with

As we approach the two day mark of LibertyandJustice1640.com being hack
free and no longer blacklisted by Google, I think it is safe to say
that we are largely out of the woods. I certainly hope it stays that
way. I had to hire professionals at some expense to clean up the
damage, plug the holes, and watch the site around the clock for the
next twelve months. There is also evidence to indicate the attacks have
been going on for years. This is the only site I own that has had to
endure such persistent hacking, which of course, makes me suspicious.
I want to welcome back everyone who could not access
LibertyandJustice1640.com over the past month. I assure you I had
no intention to infect your computers with malware!

No comments:

Post a Comment